29 June 2016

It's scanner time

Thought I'd post a few things that have caught my eye...



I love the silhouette at the top of  each cubbie.
I'm definitely going to borrow this idea for a job someday!

 I like that the cushion softens the basket, and I especially like the tie detail.
It's not very useful as a coffee table, though. (I don't see a table beside the upholstery, either.)
Maybe a sturdy tray would work for cups and glasses? 




The stone on this fireplace is absolutely gorgeous, but I have to be honest,
 I'm over the whole grey trend. 



Love the chairs! I'm keeping these in my memory banks for future use, too :)




As beautiful as this room is, I'm not sure about using mirror as a headboard.
I've also warned clients about using mirror on a low TV console...
if you're sitting a in front of it, you can see right up your skirt!

All photos above from Traditional Home



Until next time,

xojo



No comments:

Post a Comment