02 December 2014

Turkey Croquette Recipe

If you still have leftover turkey from Thanksgiving and you're not sure what to do with it, here is a GREAT recipe that I've had since 1995. April of 1995 to be exact, from Family Fun magazine.
 It was one of my kid's favorite dinners and its a cinch to make. You can even make the croquettes ahead of time and freeze them. The recipe calls for baking them, but I never had a good result. 
They never got crispy and browned up, so I deep fry the ones I make.
You'll need some gravy to top them off and crisp, steamed green beans make the perfect side dish.
The meatloaf recipe is seriously easy and really good, too! The sauce topping 
is what makes it special.
Hope you try them both out and enjoy them as much as my family has!

Until next time,
xojo
PS;  I just re-read my post from yesterday. You know, about how I'm trying to eat healthier? Then today I post about frying up turkey balls. Hmm. I'm obviously conflicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment